Latest news, special deals, and more...
GIRLS’ DAY AT X GAMES TO BE HELD FRIDAY, AUGUST 3
Celebrating female participation in action sports, Girls’ Day will be held this year at X Games 13. Whether you’re an avid fan, new to action sports or an X Games participant or spectator, Girls’ Day features something for everyone. All women and girls are encouraged to attend the X Games on Girls’ Day and experience interactive clinics, learn to play and have a chance to win a Daisy Rock guitar, enjoy the musical talents of all-female AC/DC cover band Hell''s Belles and meet several X Games female athletes, talent and more. For a complete list of talent and schedule of events, log on to www.expn.com.
Where: Friday, August 3 at The Home Depot Center in Carson, Calif.
What: ESPN X Games dedicates Girls’ Day to the ladies of the action sports world through special programming surrounding the action sports lifestyle in the areas of music, BMX, Moto X and Skateboard. Programs will include clinics taught by pro female athletes competing in the X Games and demos showcasing other action sport female pros.
Schedule of Events:
• Free gift bags to the first 200 girls under age 18 that enter venue
• Skateboard Street Women’s Final
• Autograph Sessions with top pro female athletes and talent
• Girls Get On Board BMX Clinic – JCPenny Interactive Park (Pre-registration available at www.girlsgetonboard.com)
• "Learn to Play" seminars by Daisy Rock Guitars – Music Stage
• Girls Get On Board Skateboard (GGOB) Clinic hosted by Element skaters Vanessa Torres, Lacey Baker and Evelien Boulliard – Element Mini Park
• GGOB will have a booth on the concourse at The Home Depot Center that will be open all four days of the X Games where they will host autograph signings and promote Girls Get On Board (Pre-registration available at www.girlsgetonboard.com)
• Skateboard Vert Women’s Final
• Girl-specific action sports footage to be aired on the Jumbotron
Girls Get On Board, Boarding for Breast Cancer, Guinness World Records, Daisy Rock Guitars, ESPN Affiliate Marketing, Dickies Girl, Surf Diva, Roxy
Saturday, August 4 Surfing Women’s Competition on ESPN
9-11 p.m. ET.
Sunday, August 5 Skateboard Street Men’s & Women’s Final on
ABC 3– 6 p.m. ET
The weekly newsletter to help you learn more about technology and promotions.
Women Motocross Clothing
Motocross Diecast MX Bikes
Motocross Back to School
Terms & Conditions
Shipping & Delivery
©. All Rights Reserved.